Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

Hahaha

Me not being a Mortal Kombat freak but i still found this funny.
Great Job also loved the CoD jokes.

And Ed Boon please listen to what this guy said in this Flash!

Super Mario Spoof Super Mario Spoof

Great potential!

I am no animator myself but i know a good flash when i see one. Things i'd say this needs work are the backgrounds. (more detailed)
And the animations like the lipsynching could be a bit better!
I'd also put in more jokes ofcourse making it a longer flash movie.

But that's all! I would love to see a better version of this!

The Missing Kermit The Missing Kermit

Awesome!

I really would like to see more of these!!!

It's awesome. Only thing that bothered me a little where the sounds.

BAD Big Armed Dangerous BAD Big Armed Dangerous

Nice

It's already a pretty good game, Nice graphics, awesome music, but some of the levels take too long and are pretty much repetitions

The missiles that helicopters are shooting should also be destroyable.
And this game NEEDS upgrades that would make it more enjoyable but nothing else to comment but awesome game!

Rosie Likes Popsicles Rosie Likes Popsicles

Love it!

First of all i didn't even knew my song was in here pretty cool!
And thanks for that!

The gameplay was pretty easy and wasn't frustrating or something like that so i pretty much loved it!

Keep on making flash!
Ranter!

K-Guare responds:

thanks man, the song really is
perfect for the theme i was going for.
keep on making audio!

Rocks'n'Lasers Rocks'n'Lasers

Nice game

I just got stuck when there was 1 arrow pointing upward at the edge of the map. By then i couldn't move anywhere.

You should make it so that you can always go 1 step back or atleast restart it.

Dry Out Dry Out

Wow, the production value is great on this one!
I have some idea's for improvement though.

First of all i think the snare and kick could be a little harder as in less chorus and maybe maximize/expand it a little more.

Second the drop comes really quickly but i think it would be better if you'd kept the tension in the bridge a little longer and tighter.

These are all my opinions though, i'm not telling you what to do since art is totally up to the creator, but thought those things would be neat!

-:HaloTopic:- the Slash -:HaloTopic:- the Slash

Woah

Send this to the guys at Gearbox and tell them they SHOULD use this as another badass freaking song for the new Duke Nukem Forever game! Even if that means they need to delay it for about another month!

In all seriousness i can't think of a way to improve this honestly! Great production. Great Mastering.

[QC] Electric Seat (WIP) [QC] Electric Seat (WIP)

Good start

It's a pretty good start.

I don't know if you do it yet but i'd checkout some vids if i where you about automation it's pretty simple when you find out how.
But that way you can make the drop way smoother/harder. since you can make a pad go up in PWM or Distortion or whatever really.

NG phone skin NG phone skin

Haha

Awesome how that tankman pops out! awesome detailing this one looks way more cool than the controller one but they're both pretty badass!

Gnome Gnome

Awesome!

I love how you not just portrayed a gnome but also kind of made a background scene with him, i love that he's being chased.

The only thing that doesn't look good to me is his right leg that stands in the grass looks awkward somehow.

Summertime Summertime

Looking great!

Definitely a great style to improve further on!

The only reason i'm writing this review is because some of the shiny spots on her body look more like big zits.. Like the one on her left butt cheek, or the one on her elbow. Those are small details that kind of takes away the overall perfectness!

Also i think the shadows a bit too dark but that might just be my preference!