All 12 art Reviews

NG phone skin NG phone skin

Haha

Awesome how that tankman pops out! awesome detailing this one looks way more cool than the controller one but they're both pretty badass!

Gnome Gnome

Awesome!

I love how you not just portrayed a gnome but also kind of made a background scene with him, i love that he's being chased.

The only thing that doesn't look good to me is his right leg that stands in the grass looks awkward somehow.

Summertime Summertime

Looking great!

Definitely a great style to improve further on!

The only reason i'm writing this review is because some of the shiny spots on her body look more like big zits.. Like the one on her left butt cheek, or the one on her elbow. Those are small details that kind of takes away the overall perfectness!

Also i think the shadows a bit too dark but that might just be my preference!

Seaside town Seaside town

Perfect!

Except for the flowers... They kinda look like omelets but other than that this seems very dunno rpg'ish i guess. Can't really describe it other than the feeling your in a quiet game!

Sci fi Chick Sci fi Chick

Not really the hips

I think her shoulders should be a bit broader but other than that this seems different then your other art style! wich are both amazing can't wait to see more from you!

Plumber's Dilemma Plumber's Dilemma

Hehe, Even if he saved either one of them...

They'd still slap mario in the face for wondering who the other woman was!

Anyway's besides that i think you've captured the exact feeling and colour of Mario games all in general the only thing that was a little bothering was that Bowser somehow looked different then all the bowsers i've known but hell he looks better than anything i ever did and shall do!

Great artwork and i'm loving the gaming pictures.
Nice work on your latest with Link!

maniac086 responds:

Thank you very much!
Yeah, I didn't bother trying to draw any of the characters on model with any specific references. Just went with the vague features that make them basically recognizable. =)

Flurbleburrble Flurbleburrble

Dude whoah

This is one of my favourite art styles and you've definitely got another great drawing here!

The whole lsd like atmosphere of someone watching in someone elses brain is just sick!
Although i do think you should've added a little more detail with your drawing pencil.
Like more of those small little black lines on the Flurbleburrble... you know Flurbleburrbelize it!

But again great artwork and definitely going into my favs!!

conundrummer responds:

Thanks, hahaha, I was trying to find a good balance between empty spaces and detailed spaces. Guess I didn't really get it, right. Thanks for the comment :)

{BT} Symphony {BT} Symphony

Stunning!

But is this done with a normal camera or actually created by computer art programs ?!?!?

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Computer art programs. No photography whatsoever.

Chicguana. Chicguana.

Woah

I swear the detailing on this is way too awesome for my brain to comprehend!

And really if this was a portret i'd buy it and hang it onto my wall, cause it's not just beautifully drawn but it also just "has" something. Like the scream has or the sunflower from Vincent Van Gogh!

Rebirth and Evolution Rebirth and Evolution

Wow

I got myself an awesome new background !!! Thanks for making it a big picture !!!