Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

Hahaha

Me not being a Mortal Kombat freak but i still found this funny.
Great Job also loved the CoD jokes.

And Ed Boon please listen to what this guy said in this Flash!

Super Mario Spoof Super Mario Spoof

Great potential!

I am no animator myself but i know a good flash when i see one. Things i'd say this needs work are the backgrounds. (more detailed)
And the animations like the lipsynching could be a bit better!
I'd also put in more jokes ofcourse making it a longer flash movie.

But that's all! I would love to see a better version of this!

The Missing Kermit The Missing Kermit

Awesome!

I really would like to see more of these!!!

It's awesome. Only thing that bothered me a little where the sounds.

A paedophile story A paedophile story

Awesome

This is a real flash animation that has symbolism, fun, and awesome drawing. I guess i speak for all if i say; more!

Minecraft Misadventures! Minecraft Misadventures!

Awesome!

The only thing that bothered me sometimes where the voice acting but apart from that i've laughed alot about this! Especially when you've played it.

The funniest part was with the skeleton shooting you so that you can't reach him i hate that.

Keep on making these funny flashes!

On The Run: Scanning On The Run: Scanning

short but lengthy

At first i thought this was going to be something really cool, but the graphics where a little rough, and the scanning joke took a little too long not to mention that i really disliked the voice actress you used for this.

In Perspectives In Perspectives

Meh

Sorry in advance but i wasn't so amazed by this as the others appearently!

The music quality was bad i could hear that it was either a bad recording or it was a really bad mp3.

Also the art was okay, could've been better imo.
The story was something i didn't get at all, I saw this character suddenly popping out of the ground wich was pretty cool to see it morphin into something like a human form.

But after i see a bulldozer removing tree's and then it goes back to the morphed guy again just walking and getting a sad look on him.

It might just be me but i didn't get the point of this.

Hogan vs The Aliens Hogan vs The Aliens

Perfect!!!

This is one of the best flashes i've seen in a very long time!

The fact that i like Hulk Hogan, Jimi Hendrix, DnB music and Making fun of The Ultimate Warrior who was like a child hero to me.

Only thing that bothered me a little was that the sounds and the voices where leveled to each other sometimes i didn't hear Hulk at all.

But other than that i'd love to see more Wrestlers (nowadays called: "Superstars" wich is wack!)
And see them in these kind of scenario!
Keep it going!!!

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Dude... Do a DBZ fighting scene!!

You should do something with dragonball Z that would be even more awesome! maybe some stupid mashup that has dbz and pokemon ?

1945 1945

It is good...

BUT the sound effects are wack and prolly done by you, i'd suggest getting free sound samples that are recorded for you.

Also you need to level the sound a bit 'cause it's way too loud.

Other than that it's pretty good and a little laugh!